Monolith is the name of an interactive computer music ecosystem that I have written for myself.
- On-the-fly Audio Live Coding
- Scheme REPL support
- Stack-based approach to audio
- Support for Monome Grid + Arc
- Support for Griffin Knob
- State saving/loading (via sqlite)
- Pre-built interactive pages utilizing interfaces
- Offline video generation (via x264)
- OSX/Linux Support
Monolith is mainly a bunch of C components built to be controlled inside of a fork of s9 scheme. The s9 REPL is then set to spawn inside of emacs scheme interpretor. From there, the rest of the workflow is controlled via emacs.
Code is managed in a fossil repository, which is not public at the moment. However, a read-only git export can be found on sourcehut.
Check my wiki. There might be more info there.