- MA, Music (Music, Science, Technology) Stanford University (2015-2017)
- BM, Electronic Production and Design, Berklee College of Music. Summa Cum Laude
- Muvik AI (2018-2021): Co-founder, Chief Technical Officer.
- Electrosmith (Fall/Winter 2017): Consultant for Software Architecture and Embedded Audio DSP
- Microsoft Research (Summer 2017): Intern at the ENABLE group. Developed novel musical interfaces using eye tracking technology, intended for musicians with ALS.
- QuBit Electronix (Summer 2016): Research and Development in floating point
- Safari Books Online (Summer 2014 - Spring 2015): Systems administration intern.
- Boulanger Labs and BT (Fall 2013): Software engineer and Sound designer
for Leap Motion App "Muse"
- Berklee College of Music (Spring 2012): Tutor for Audio Programming,
Max/MSP, and Csound.
- Boulanger Labs (Fall 2012-Summer 2012): Software Engineer for csSpectral iOS app
- General-Purpose programming languages: C, C++, Lua, Scheme, Forth, Shell, Janet
- Audio Programming Tools/Libraries: FAUST, PureData, Octave, Matlab, Csound, PureData, Max/MSP, Supercollider, ChucK, JUCE, OpenSL, AAudio, JACK
- Industry Audio: Sound Design (Film, Games, etc), Mixing, Production,
- Embedded devices: Daisy, Arduino, AVR, STM32F ARM, Raspberry Pi,
Android (NDK, JNI, etc), Buildroot
- Graphics: OpenGL, FFMPEG, Cairo, libx264, GLSL
- Software Engineering Tools: Git, Fossil, Make, CMake, Vi/Vim, Emacs, gdb, Valgrind
- Misc: SQLite, TeX/LaTeX, CWEB
Awards and Achievements
- Recipient of the SXSW 2018 Music & Audio Innovation Award (Hands Free Music, Microsoft Research)
- Finalist in the SXSW 2018 Innovation in Connecting People Award (Hands Free Music, Microsoft Research)
- Top 14 finalist in SOLI Alpha Developer Program by Google ATAP,
project featured in Google I/O 2016